Women Gathering, BRAVING THE NEW WORLD
Time & Location
About the Event
Greetings Womenly People and Welcome to the Feminine Flowship!
If you have been seeking a place to connect, explore, expand and feel whole in yourself, amongst your female kin, this is the place for you! We welcome women of all intersections of origins, backgrounds, races, belief systems, creeds, religions, tribes, ideologies and philosophies. No matter what differentiates us, we are all female humans being, thinking, feeling and doing.
Its brings me great joy to welcome you to my hOhm, The Zen Den. I will be hosting a gathering for those identifying with having female bodies, on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month (unless otherwise notified).
*exact location will be shared with confirmed guests*
Each gathering will include:
• a topic initiated for creative exploration.
• each person having the opportunity to share something in relation to the topic and/or anything else that arises.
• an exercise for us to explore, either individually, in pairs or as a group.
• integration of the exercise into our being and/or journal about our experience.
• another opportunity to share if your soul urges--your personal discoveries are welcomed medicine for everyone.
• food, drink and FLOW(fellow)shipping (this is a potluck, so bring your favorite food or beverage to share and swap recipes)
My intention is to create a container where every piece of you feels welcomed and able to share your fullest, current expression. I hope that we can learn and grow together, while sharing the medicine of community and connection.
This will be an environment to practice:
• listening with an open heart
• clear communication
• speaking your Truth using “I” statements
• loving unconditionally
• honoring everyones autonomy and setting boundaries
• celebrating our interdependence
This is a nourishing opportunity to shed some layers of old programs and mental scripts that are past their prime, whilst honoring your personal boundaries and developing the skills that will support you to live the life you want.
What to bring:
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Something to sit on (a mat, pillow, blanket etc.)
• A journal or notebook and writing utensil
• Sacred talismans or totems
• Your best food, drink or herbal concoction to share
We will have an opportunity to exchange recipes and enjoy some flowshipping after we close the circle.
Your host, Ellie Vates is the owner and operator of Lucid Love Life Center. With 17+ years in human services, she has many titles, as a life coach and dream life developer, ordained minister, yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, licensed massage therapist, somatic sex health guide and is currently studying to be a death doula. Her passion for supporting personal autonomy and healthy interdependent relationships is what fuels her work, enabling people to access their abilities for self actualization. Im looking forward to working with you, one on one, in family or group sessions!
Check out my offerings at www.lucidlovelife.com Contact me directly for a Free Discovery Call, to find out if we are Soulmates for supporting you in Creating your Dream Life!