Sweat & Savor Sensuality
Time & Location
About the Event
Sweat & Savor Sensuality (FEMALES ONLY)
Are you wanting to explore the power of manifestation with your sensual energy? Have you been yearning to explore your sensuality in the Sacred Space of Sisterhood? In this playshop we will be exploring exercises to activate our sensuality and creative life force energy in the safety and privacy of our own home.
We will have the opportunity to:
- Set intentions for manifestation with the energy we cultivate
- Explore the Masculine and Feminine qualities of erotic energy
- Share and hold space for ourselves and each other’s vulnerability
- Receive appreciation and exaltation from your sisters
- Expand beyond edges of our sensuality to enhance pleasure
You may leave your camera off if you chose. However, I invite you to wear something that makes You feel sexy! If you aren’t feeling your sexy yet, then wear something you wish to feel sexy in….Your Sisters are here to encourage your growth within the boundaries that you set for yourself. Lingerie, fancy dress, sexy suit, onesie, whatever you want--all garments welcome and nothing is off limits, including nudity.
Prior to Zoom Checklist:
- Be sure to request privacy from your family or housemates.
- Turn phone on DO NOT DISTURB, or simply turn it off if not using for event.
- Set your Sacred Space- candles, incense, oils, feathers, kink (get creative, this is your personal playtime!)
- Wear your favorite garment, perfume, adornments (whatever makes you feel good)
*Please consider being completely substance-free for this Zoom. It is empowering to cultivate energy that arises from your own body, in order to explore the depth of your own nature. However, you are a sovereign being and may chose to use what you want, just please respect the sanctity of this shared space. I trust you will honor yourself and respect the shared space.
If you are seeking one on one Body Mindfullness training, Somatic Sex Education or Life Development Coaching, contact
Your Facilitator Melissa "ellie" Mascaro:
Ellie is owner and operator of Lucid Love Life Center. With 17+ years in human services, she has many titles, as a body mindfullness coach and dream life developer, ordained minister, yoga teacher, reiki practitioner, licensed massage therapist, somatic sex health guide and death doula. Her passion for supporting personal autonomy and healthy interdependence is what fuels her work, enabling people to access their abilities for self actualization to live a life that feels right!